Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

relativity of wedding menu

I am sitting in my super little apartment. 
It is an unusually hot summer night here in Denmark. 
Lucky year, we have so much sun that it is hard to believe. 
I love it, because I rather sweat than freeze.

Anyway, I am trying to compose a menu for my wedding, that might happen one day... 
I mean it is going to happen but in a year (!) so I feel a bit crazy to go into such details...
However, I want to book a place soon. 
Prices are highly depended on menu so to estimate a cost of the wedding party I unfortunately need to go through this abstract task of trying to foresee what I would like to have for dinner in a year from now...
I have started my mission impossible with great enthusiasm and believe that it is a piece of cake.
Well, I was wrong...
I am already sitting for few hours and I am not done...
You see on the beginning of the process I was very critical towards potential wedding dishes.
But there were so many options... so many of them... that I started to suspect that the names of dishes are randomly picked just to confuse me.
First I became tired, and that slowed my decision abilities.

But eventually happened the worst, yes yes - I became hungry.
One by one I have began adding things to my list that I do not even know what they really are...

Luckily a blessed brilliant thought came to my mind: 
'better go to bed before hot dogs end as a main course'

- Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment