Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

getting ready for Valentine's date - part 2

All right...
I went for a quest of finding curlers and believe me or not it was super hard and time consuming adventure.
I have been everywhere supermarkets, drug stores, shops that sell everything...
I started to suspect that it is hairdresser conspiracy and on my way back with a guilt of waisting a lot of time for nothing...
... I've dropped by Body Shop...
They didn't have curlers but one of the ladies was from profession a hairdresser and she said she knows a place...
She has send me to www.beautycos.dk that actually have a boutique in Odense.
(if you need anything for hair and you live in Odense then Beautycos is on Klaregade they have a huge choice)

Now it is almost 3pm!!

I better get started because not only I haven't worked on my thesis, I haven't prepared any food, but I am also still in my sweatpants...

Here is my princess hair tool-kit...


...lets try to curl my straight busters!

No comments:

Post a Comment