Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

clean on thursdays

Until recently I was doing weekly cleaning of my apartment on Saturdays.

Saturday makes sense especially if you from Catholic family. Sunday is a day you go to Church and you cannot work, and other days are working days, so there is only Saturday left for home duties.
But what about other week days are they really out of discussion?

I have discovered and I am sharing with you that there is no better day than Thursday for home duties and cleaning.

WHY Thursday?

Here are my arguments:

Monday is tough enough no extra duties are needed to make this day challenging.

Tuesday as for me a movie night if I have no homework, because tickets are half price.

Wednesday well one could actually clean on Wednesday but what for? You clean and then it won't be anymore visible on Friday.

Friday - no way!! Cleaning after whole week of working? Cleaning on a party-evening? Friday is a bad idea unless it is emergency or special situation, but that can be said about any other week day.

Saturday - well wouldn't it be nice to wake up on Saturday without a thought that you have to clean? I also think that when you clean on Saturday it basically steals the whole day, because you do have a whole day and because you lazy and slow, because it is weekend. I think it is time to change this nightmare.

Sunday - well I do not go to Church but I am definitely sold for - no work on Sunday attitude.

Golden Thursday:
Because there is no better day!
Because it will bring Saturdays back to life!
Because you worth it!
;))

No comments:

Post a Comment