Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Raya at KLCC

Hari Raya starts with few intensive days of celebration just after Ramadan.
However, visiting friends and open house events take up to a month.
During that time cafes and malls will be decorated with green Lanterns - embellishments in a shape of Ketupat (rise in a young coconut leaves) and if you lucky you can come across some life traditional music performances.

There is ongoing project in Kuala Lumpur to have everywhere a skywalk. Here is one that connects hotels near  KLCC with Pavilion at Bukit Bintang.

Impiana hotel where I enjoyed my Hari Raya weekend.

I love city landscapes like that.
Green Lanterns in a shape of Ketupat.

Malay house in a mall.

Life music - I have enjoyed it a lot!

I was sipping on my tea at KLCC Starbucks and admiring this city landscape...
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

No comments:

Post a Comment